So I found this tag on Debra-Bows blog and it’s actually a bit older but who cares. I liked to read here opinions and thought it would be interesting and fun to answer these 50 questions and for you to read my answers. So here we go, the 50 Questions nobody asks you:
01. WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE CANDLE SCENT?
I love all Yankee Candle Scents, but I hate all kinds which smell fake and not natural which most of the cheap ones do.
02. WHAT FEMALE CELEBRITY DO YOU WISH WAS YOUR SISTER?
That’s haaarrddd … well I’ll choose a YouTuber, one of my favs, Carly Rowena, the person who made me get my butt into the gym, she’s funny and honest and I think she would be a great big sister. I’ll link her blog here and her channel here, check her out, she’s awesome.
03. WHAT MALE CELEBRITY DO YOU WISH WAS YOUR BROTHER?
Honestly, I’ve got the perfect brother and I don’t wish to replace him with anybody, nop!!!
04. HOW OLD DO YOU THINK YOU’LL BE WHEN YOU GET MARRIED?
I think maybe when I’m around 30 but I’ve got a plan B if nobody wants to marry me: I’ll have around five dogs and gonna be happy with them 😉
05. DO YOU KNOW A HOARDER?
I know a person who know a person who knows one, soooo…
06. CAN YOU DO THE SPLITS?
No, but I remember I could do them when I was younger.
07. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST LEARNED HOW TO RIDE A BIKE?
Oh man, I don’t know buuutt I know that I learned it very quickly like in a few hours,
08. HOW MANY OCEANS HAVE YOU SWUM IN?
Let me count … 3, I think.
09. HOW MANY COUNTRIES HAVE YOU BEEN TO?
Okay, a few more than 3, hmmm I’ve been to 12 different countries or if you count Germany as well it would be 13.
10. IS ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY IN THE ARMY?
No, not really.
11. WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR DAUGHTER IF YOU HAD ONE?
Hard decision, maybe Sophia, Audrey or I always loved the name Lucy.
12. WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR SON IF YOU HAD ONE?
I like Henry or Caspar but let’s be honest, I got quite some time to think about the names of my kids and I’ll probably change my mind till then.
13. WHAT’S THE WORST GRADE YOU’VE GOT ON A TEST?
A five which is similar to a E, it has been two times so far and that’s not too bad and also not the worst you can get so. (And that one time I got a five, I’m pretty sure it was just bc the teacher didn’t like me. She gave me a five although I had gotten always at least a two = B before in the same subject from other teachers.)
14. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW WHEN YOU WERE A KID?
I can’t name a specific one because I had plenty of favourites, for example (all German, I’m sorry) “Wissen macht Ah!” (A show produced to teach children different things like animals stuff or sayings and their development or experiments), “Biene Maja” (A cute little bee called Maja and her adventures), “Lolek und Bolek” (A tv show from Poland and you can’t really explain, you have to watch it) and many more.
15. WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP AS FOR HALLOWEEN WHEN YOU WERE 8?
Bloody hell, I can’t remember, probably as (basic) witch :).
16. HAVE YOU READ ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER, HUNGER GAMES OR TWILIGHT SERIES?
Harry Potter of course BUT to be totally honest still doing it and haven’t finished it yet.
17. WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE AN AMERICAN ACCENT OR A BRITISH ACCENT?
British Accent, for sure. Britain is my second home, kind of. I just love how they speak and who friendly they’ve been towards me <3.
18. DID YOUR MOTHER GO TO UNIVERSITY?
Nop, she did not which is fine.
19. ARE YOUR GRANDPARENTS STILL MARRIED?
My one grandpa died but they were married till the end and my other grandparents are divorced.
20. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN KARATE LESSONS?
Not a single one but I have taken some judo lessons when I was younger.
21. DO YOU KNOW WHO KERMIT THE FROG IS?
22. WHAT WAS THE FIRST AMUSEMENT PARK YOU WENT TO?
It was a little one with a handful of roller coasters and with some kind of big lizard or dragon on the logo.
23. WHAT LANGUAGE BESIDES YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE FLUENT IN?
Spanish, I think it sounds so romantic.
24. DO YOU SPELL THE COLOUR GREY OR GRAY?
Good question, I’ve probably spelt grey and gray.
25. IS YOUR FATHER BALD?
Not at all.
26. DO YOU KNOW ANY TRIPLETS?
Unfortunately no but would be interesting.
27. DO YOU PREFER TITANIC OR THE NOTEBOOK?
I have to be honest on this one again, I have NOT watched Titanic yet (I know, I know, it’s bad) so I have to choose Notebook which I’ve watched like at least four times.
28. HAVE YOU EVER HAD INDIAN FOOD?
29. WHAT’S THE NAME OF YOUR FAVOURITE RESTAURANT?
30. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO NANDOS?
No, it’s not a thing in Germany.
31. DO YOU BELONG TO ANY WAREHOUSE STORES (COSTCO, BOOKERS, ETC.)?
32. WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS HAVE NAMED YOU IF YOU WERE THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
I don’t know but good question?!?
33. IF YOU HAVE A NICKNAME, WHAT IS IT?
Depends, sometimes Lotte, Lotti or Otti (Idk how this nickname became a thing).
34. WHO’S YOUR FAVOURITE PERSON IN THE WORLD?
Just one, no way. I have to name at least three: my mum, my dad and my bro.
35. WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE OR THE CITY?
I like both, I could imagine living in the city while studying and starting to work and then when I want to have kids, I could possibly move to the countryside.
36. CAN YOU WHISTLE?
Yeah, I can :).
37. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A NIGHTLIGHT?
No, but most of the times I leave the curtains open so there’s always some light in my bedroom.
38. DO YOU EAT BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING?
Yes, every morning. It’s the most important meal during the day and I need some food before I go to school.
39. DO YOU TAKE ANY PILLS OR MEDICATION DAILY?
I do and now I’m used to take them so it’s no big deal.
40. WHAT MEDICAL CONDITIONS DO YOU HAVE?
41. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL?
Myself once because of my foot but I have been there plenty of times to visit others.
42. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN FINDING NEMO?
Not the full movie, I saw some parts.
43. WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR JEANS?
Asos. Just bought two pairs.
44. WHAT’S THE LAST COMPLIMENT YOU GOT?
I have no idea, normally people say nice things about my hair.
45. DO YOU USUALLY REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS IN THE MORNING?
Not all the time but at the moment I do remember my dreams and currently I dream some weird af stuff.
46. WHAT FLAVOUR TEA DO YOU ENJOY?
47. HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU CURRENTLY OWN?
11 pairs, I know but I’m still young so many more pair of shoes will come.
48. WHAT RELIGION WILL YOU RAISE YOUR CHILDREN TO PRACTICE?
I don’t think I will decide for them, as soon as they’re old enough they can choose their religion or choose to not belief in a specific god, whatever they want.
49. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THAT SANTA WASN’T REAL?
I didn’t find it out, I just knew it at some point that it wasn’t Santa who said “Ho, Ho, Ho” downstairs but my mum, still loved it though when she said it.
50. WHY DO YOU HAVE A BLOG?
Wow, what a question to end with. I just love to write and make photos as well as reading other blogs and anything which has to do with beauty, fashion or travails. So my mum thought I would really like blogging and mad me try it and it’s true I love it.
Hope you liked this little tag, I did and maybe I’ll find more things like that ;).
XOXO KassiopeiaFollow my blog with Bloglovin